This is turning out to be a delicious April indeed! I am so much looking forward to the ULTIMATE Foodie Bloggers´ Challenge this Sunday. Nyum!
Tentative cover for the recipe book. Sexy right? Thanks Mr Funnyman!
Just some updates with regards to the recipe book:
- We received a grand total of 47 recipes! About 17 more than our initial target of 30! Thank you very much for your support and contributions. I have been told that the quality of recipes are very high and looks like there´s going to be some very stiff competition this Sunday.
- They have been edited and now sent off to our very generous friend Yana to do the layouts.
- As soon as a sample is printed, we´ll also be securing an ISBN number. Well, I´m not sure what it´s for, but I definitely want it! 😀
- Then it´ll be off to the oven for mass production in time for the Special Olympics Carnival. This first edition will be limited to 300 copies only!
- As for pricing, stay tuned for now! But whatever the price, every cent will all go to charity. 🙂
With regards to the fabulous foodie event:
Foodies are expected to arrive at Senor Pablo´s Casa Esperanza at 4pm sharp!
HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRIZES?
I wouldn´t mind winning one of these: Some of the prizes is a designer-inspired ladies´ handbag, a mobile phone, a darlingly cute chocolate fondue set, designer platter from the I WANNA GO HOME shop in Singapore, coffeepot and mugs, scented candles, kitchen utensils. So exciting!
Winners will be determined using a simple voting system: each attendee will have until 5pm to vote for their top 5 dishes.
Exciting things to look forward to: Chef Nash from Brunei Creative Chefs will be doing a live cooking demo before we announce the winners. His recipe will also be included in the recipe book.
Omigosh, I´m so excited! Bobby Chinn should´ve come to Brunei a week late. Heheh. I bet he would´ve contributed a recipe. 😉