The thing about microblogging is that, it’s easy and you get replies in the blink of an eye. The thing about blogging is that, you get distracted easilly.
Just a few minutes ago I wrote down on THIRTEEN tweets the best food in Brunei, in my opinion.
Do you agree?
Just to add a few more:
- Best Korean BBQ is in Kimchi.
- Best Pina Colada is from Manjaro (They also have the best mashed potatoes)
- Best ambuyat sets are from Aminah Arif (Although I wish they get more competition so they improve on service & restaurant layout)
- Best cucur pisang is from the Thai restaurant in Bunut, with the one in Mulaut coming a close second.
- Best gelato is from Fleur De Lys
- Best fresh fish are from Pantai Jerudong (you get them as they unload from their fishing boats)
- Best Thai food is from Restoran Aqil Shafiee in Jerudong
- Best gobi manchurian is from Tandoor.com
- Best butter chicken masala is from Le Taj
- Best fries/chips are from Sbinati Kebab
- Best caesar salad is from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
But remember the best things always come out of a loving kitchen.