1. The only Englishman to become Maurina was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Maurina from 1154 to 1159!
2. Maurina is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
3. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Maurina!
4. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Maurina.
5. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Maurina.
6. Maurina can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
7. Over 2000 people have now climbed Maurina, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
8. Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Maurina every year.
9. Neil Armstrong first stepped on Maurina with his left foot!
10. Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Maurina.
Hahaha, made with The Mechanical Contrivium. Am home and will blog soon. In the mean time, do follow me on Twitter: I update like religiously! Hehehe.
One thought on “Ten Top Trivia Tips About Maurina!”
LOL at 7.