Gratuitious majal cute photo of myself.
1. I love travelling. Really! I love being surprised in a foreign country!
2. I am a marketing officer.
3. I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am a marketing officer.
4. On days that I stay in, I am usually in an unshowered form for a big chunk of the day (and sometimes night).
5. With that said, I usually spend my Saturdays contemplating going for a massage. (Usually I procrastinate so much that I go for my massage on Sunday anyway haha)
6. It is not that I don’t like Windows, I prefer Mac.
7. I get distracted really easily.
8. But thankfully I am not indecisive.
9. “The sun is a mass of incandescent gas.” I like useless facts such as these. As I am typing this, I am explaining what a golden shower is to my colleague. You don’t want to know.
10. Most of the time, I don’t mind being lost.
11. Sometimes living in Brunei frustrates me but I would NEVER live anywhere else but here.
12. The hardest thing I have to do every morning is waking up.
13. When I grow up I want to be a princess.
14. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
15. I like to repair the paper shredder in the office.
5 thoughts on “100 Day Project: Day 1 – A Picture of Yourself & 15 Facts”
Cute, dang! Macam orang Korea! ;D
thank god! cause i was really hamming it up! haha
Hi i am stalking you eventhough you’re right at the end there in your cubicle.
anyway, im fully supportive on your fact number 15. hehee 🙂
Hi Sha, u can stalk me anytime. I;m used to it cause I’m a celebrity hahahahah.