Today with all data and Internet services down on Progresif Cellular, I realised that I simply cannot function properly without Internet.
- I can’t whatsapp vendors for follow ups (work)
- I can’t discuss with my Suckmed about Leonardo winning an Oscar (not work)
- I had to resort to SMS (work and non work)
- I had to use office computer to transfer $16 on iBanking (not work)
- Can’t check husband’s last seen timestamp (not work)
- No reading material in the toilet (life and death)
WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF THE OSCARS??? And why Lady Gaga???
So after the initial anger of WHY ME, I came to denial. I kept on switching on and off my iPhone and iPad hoping it’s a fluke.
Finally, after about 2 minutes of sadness, came acceptance.
But that lasted till 530pm. The addiction made me buy a DST Go!Broadband Starter Pack for $30 and a new Mifi in Netcom (cause my Mifi’s battery life sucks and sometimes it doesn’t detect the simcard – it’s so damn old!)
See what cold turkey made me do? This is just in case it’s still down tomorrow!!!
Ok fine I’ve always wanted to replace mine hehehe. I use this for travel by the way. Much more convenient as I only use data and don’t really like to take my PCSB sim out in case I get important SMSes.
While having dinner, I did receive this follow up text from Progresif:
So yes apologies to all of u who came here to read how to overcome an Internet addiction.
As you can see you came to the wrong place and I am still hopelessly addicted.