Here is my recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
*admittedly I really didnt measure this but I just assume they’re correct lah ah.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup sugar (up to u)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust into a soft dough.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Take crust out of the fridge, roll into sheet then place in a pie tin.
- Put rice or green beans on the crust and bake it for 10-15 minutes at 170 degrees celcius
- In the mean time, mix all ingredients for the filling.
- Take the crust out, remove marbles/rice/green beans and pour in mixture for the filling.
- Pop it in the oven and bake in a bain marie (water bath) for about 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool a bit before cutting into slices.