1. A convocation ceremony Had one and click here to read about it!
2. A spacious walk-in closet, equipped with mirrors from the ceiling down.
3. 1TB external hard drive in white 😀
4. A DSLR I decided that it is to heavy for me to drag around! Will settle for semi-pro!
5. Pink VW Beetle that has eyelashes (yes, I am frivolous) Bought a CT2000h instead! (Lazy to blog, but bought got it on September 2011)
6. A chaise
7. House maid
8. Travel to the following places
- Bangkok & Phnom Penh, Cambodia Went! Read here.
SingaporeYeeeeeiii!!! Went to Singapore on Halloween 2009! MyanmarDone!! Read here and here. ManilaBeen to Manila so many times it’s ridiculous! Some Manila posts here, here. LangkawiRead here. PenangRead here. Ulu TemburongI went! Read here! BaliI went! Plus I even spent few nights there alone! See photos here.
- New York
Italy (preferably the countryside, and stay with a family that sells pizza for a living)I went to Rome! Check out photos from my London & Rome trip here.
- Laos (the only SEA Country I’ve never been)
- Dead Sea
- Hong Kong
- Sydney (To become an accredited barista!)
- South Africa
- New Zealand (mesti rent a caravan then road trip!)
- Iceland (AURORA BOREALIS FTW)
Maldivesoh yes been there done that! Check it out here.
2 thoughts on “Wishlist”
You should also include Tanzania in the countries you would like to visit.Its rich in wildlife(Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park and many more). You should also visit Zanzibar islands, which is part of Tanzania. Last but least, Mount kilimanjaro, the snow-peaked mountain in the middle of the tropics, is a scene you should not miss once you have the chance in your life. We say, “Karibu Tanzania” meaning, Welcome to Tanzania!
eh ada jua sudah ur graduation ceremony?? cross out lah sini