You know, for some reason, I can’t find any Ramadhan Menu specials like last year. Last year Ramadhan Menus were everywhere and people were literally spoilt for choice. Rano had them, Bahapa Kitani had them. Now, basically, Internet presence of such promotions are at a minimal and I pretty much don’t know where to find them!
I’m sure I’m not the only one looking for all the promotions. So I’ve decided to compile a comprehensive list of all Sungkai Menu Promotions. If you know of more/see any missing, please do not hesitate to comment or email me with name of restaurant and price of the Sungkai Buffet.
These are arranged in no particular order.
1. The Empire Hotel & Country Club (Atrium Cafe)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$25 per adult and BND$12.50 per child
– Prayer rooms available, $1 off every meal for charity
– Win Umrah packages as well
– For reservations: +673 2 418888
2. Charcoal Restaurant & Grill
– Skewer Buffet (whatever that means) @ BND$28.50 per person
– For reservations: 2221228
3. The Airport Restaurant
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$23.50 per adult and BND$12.50 per child
– Don’t forget extra cash for parking, especially if you tend to linger around after a meal.
– For reservations: 2331853
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$20.90 per adult and BND$12.50 per child
– Gadong area: come early so you don’t need to fight for parking
– For reservations: 2422291/2/3
5. Dynasty Restaurant
– Set menu per table (Menu A: BND$140 per table, Menu B: BND$200)
– Sahur Dim Sum @ BND$13.90 per adult and BND$9.90 per child
– For Reservations: 2430185/6
6. Rizqun Coffee House
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$19.50 per adult and BND$10.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2423000 ext 7811
7. Orchid Garden Hotel
– Sungkai Buffet (Vanda Restaurant & Goldiana Cafe) @ BND$19.80 per adult
BND$12.80 per child
– Sahur Dim Sum Buffet @ $12.80 per adult and BND$6.80 per child
– For Reservations: 2335544
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$12.90 per adult and BND$7.90 per child
– For Reservations: 2239159
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$17.00 per adult and BND$8.80 per child
– Bring extra cash for parking if you like to linger
– For Reservations: 2231133/2231155
– 50% Discount on all Pastas & Pizzas
– For Reservations: 2451200/2451300 (Centrepoint), 2334520/2334530 (Piccolo)
11. RMS Diner
– 50% Discount on all Burgers
– For Reservations: 2423555/2452555
12. Restoran Nyonya
– Gadong: Nyonya Sungkai Buffet @ BND$9.80 per person
– Sahur Dimsum at Nyonya Restaurant @ 0.99cents per basket.
– Serusop: International & Halal Dim Sum Sungkai Buffet @ $12.80 per person
– Yayasan: Value Sungkai Buffet @ BND$6.80 per person
– For Reservations: 2231236 (Yayasan), 2447090 (Gadong), 2340038 (Serusop)
13. Pondok Sari Wangi
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$10.99 per adult and BND$5.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2445043 (Gadong), 2661893 (Sengkurong)
14. La Mee Restaurant
– Delima: Sungkai Buffet @ BND$6.00 per adult and $3.50 per child
– Gadong: Sungkai Set Meal @ BND$5.00
– For Reservations: 2430113 (Gadong), 2340112 (Delima)
15. Sheraton Utama Hotel (Poolside)
– Tamu Sungkai Buffet @ BND$22.00 per person
– For Reservations: 2244272
– Exotic Seafood Kebabs @ BND$14.50
– Tropical Chicken Delight @ BND$14.20
– Texan Chicken & Lamb Kebab @ BND$18.90
– For Reservations: 2451864
17. Seafood Paradise
– Ramadhan Sungkai Seafood Buffet Promotion @ BND$14.50 per adult and $6.80 per child
– Free flow soft drink or air bandung and kurma
– For Reservations: 2231788, 8788934
18. Big Papa’s
– BP’s Buffet Sungkai @ BND$7.00 per adult and BND$4.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2233333
19. Millennium Restaurant
– Middle Eastern Sungkai Buffet @ BND$16.80 per adult and $10.80 per child
– For Reservations: 2424168
[added: 16/9/07 @ 11.09pm]
20. Tandoor.com (located behind The Arch building in Gadong)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$19.90
– For Reservations: 2450182
21. I-Lotus Restaurant
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$15.80 per adult and BND$9.80 per child
– For Reservations: 2422466
[added: 17/9/07 @ 5.11pm]
22. Deli Nutreesh
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$10.90 per adult
– For Reservations: 2651740
23. Jerudong Park Polo Club (Polo Restaurant)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$19.90 per person
– For Reservations: 2612500
24. The Holiday Lodge (Mills Coffee House)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$10.90 per person
– For Reservations: 2611618
[added: 17/9/07 @ 10.00pm]
25. Asma Hotel
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$12.90 per person
– For Reservations: 2612218
26. Mister Pizza
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$9.90 per person
– For Reservations: 2452277
27. Pizza Hut
– Promotion: Buy one, free one pizza for takeaway/pickup.
– You get a free large pan pizza when you buy one Cheesy Bites pizza (BND$24.90). Choices are either Honey Garlic, Tuna Delight or Hawaiian Lovers.
– Call 222-6111. 🙂
28. Arthini Cafe & Catering (Nasi Kandar Penang)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$12.00 per adult and BND$6.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2652699/8733397
29. D’anggerek Hotel (Aranda Cafe)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$10.00 per adult and BND$5.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2345222 ext 815
– Ramadhan Sungkai @ BND$22.00 per adult and BND$12.00 per child
– Dessert Ramadhan Buffet @ BND$10.50 per adult and BND$6.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2235888
[added: 17/9/07 @ 10.47pm *maju eh*]
– Ramadhan Promotion: All You Can Eat @ BND$12.90 per person
– There will also be a buffet spread
– For Reservations: 2234000
[added: 18/9/07 @ 2.55pm]
32. Restoran Amanah Harith
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$6.90 per adult and BND$4.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2612140/8750292/8884546
[added: 18/9/07 @ 3.28pm]
33. Brunei Hotel (Mawar Coffee Garden)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$9.90 per adult and BND$5.50 per child
– Guests in a group of 6 people will only have to pay for 5
– For Reservations: 2242372/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
[added: 19/9/07 @ 5.39pm]
34. Andaman Restaurant
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$9.99 per person
– For Reservations: 2653355
– Review by Turquoise and Roses
35. Coffee Zone Kiulap
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$12.90 per adult and BND$6.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2239333
[added: 20/9/07 @ 3.43pm]
36. Seri J.S Restaurant (Kg Kilanas)
– BBQ Sungkai Buffet @ BND$11.90 for adults and BND$6.90 for child
– For Reservations: 2670367, 8981322
37. KTM Thai Seafood Restaurant
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$6.00 per adult and BND$3.00 per child
– For Reservations: 2619140, 8875530
– 30% off on all Makis & items from the Ala Carte menu
– For Reservations: 2450180
39. Sushi Tei
– 30% off on all dishes
– For Reservations: 2447471
40. De Royalle Cafe
– Lontong Ramadhan @ BND$7.90
– Lontong: beef rendang, ketupat, papadam, sayur and salads wrapped in banana leaf
– For Reservations: 2220257
[added: 20/9/07 @4.15pm]
41. Fun Bread Cafe
– Ramadhan Special Set Meals @ BND$7.90
– Pick any rice dish and that will come with dessert and a choice of coffee or tea (hot or iced)
– For Reservations: 2451028
42. Seri Anjung Restaurant & Catering
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$8.00 per person
– For Reservations: 2222776, 8989766
[added: 20/9/07 @4.15pm]
43. TT Blues
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$8.88 (nice!)
– For Reservations: 2424527
[added: Payday, 26/9/07 @10.05am]
44. Le Taj
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$12.80
– For Reservations: 2238996.
45. Aneka Rasa
– Selera Kampong Sungkai Buffet @ BND$9.90 per adult and BND$5.50 per child
– For Reservations: 2231728
[added: Payday, 26/9/07 @10.05am]
46. Nice Delight Cafeteria (Bunut)
– Sungkai Ramadhan Buffet “Special” @ BND$5.00 per person
– For Reservations: 2653222, 2650525
47. Big Thumb (Gadong)
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$5.00 per adult and BND$3.50 per child
– For Reservations: ?*
48. WyWy Restaurant
– Sungkai Buffet @ BND$8.00 per person
– For Reservations: ?*
[added: 27/9/07 @12.57am]
49. Cafe Au Lait
– Ramadhan Promotion: 20% off on all food and drinks
– For Reservations: 2231901
* = Coming soon!
82 thoughts on “Ramadhan Menu Specials”
i’m actually stuck thinking of where to go for sungkai today. thanks maurina! 😀
Dang, Tandoor.com at B$19.50 (I think) per adult, tel 2450182
This is so bloody helpful for me, and the rest of Bruneians!
You’re the BEST!
Wow! Thanks, Maw! Been searching high and low for this. I agree with you, last year’s ramadhan promo were everywhere.
Thank you Tibadak! Keep ’em coming!
Shasha, Nonnie, and Turtle, no problemo! If you know of more places, don’t hesitate to drop me an email or comment! 😀
Thanks for posting this! Hehehe Inda jua ku payah mencari lagi. 😛
oh oh DELI NUTREESH at Telanai.. excellent sungkai buffet, $10.90 per adult… ridiculously good food at a very affordable price! haha.. Had sungkai there kemarin, the grills were AMAZING! don’t have their number.. nanti ku tanya kawanku..
I am overseas.
how m i suppose to get any of those sungkai buffet.
*holding my jaws*
put holiday lodge n polo club on the list please, though i can’t remember the sungkai prices… me thinks holiday lodge is $10.90 n polo club is $19.90 (duhhh, last year polo was $12.90)
Ain, haha no probs. 😀 If you know more, comment saja.
Muaz, and Belacan, thanks for the info! Sudah ku tambah. I’ve found JPCC and the Lodge’s phone number, but Muaz, I’m afraid you’d need to find for me Deli Nutreesh’s number. *I’ll be waiting!*
Chyi, borrow the Queen’s private plane. Hehehehehe. Awww, come home lahhh, then can enjoi. 😛
Membagi aku taisliur ko ani eh… lol, nantitah ku bejalan to one of those places.
what the heck holiday lodge has risen the price… last year was $9.80… darnn, am not going there if the food standard is the same as last year… and maurie, put asma hotel on the list too, i heard on the radio just now, it’s $12++ me thinks…
Good work. *thumbs up* Hehe. 🙂
1) Sungkai buffet at Mister Pizza $9+. For reservations: 2452277
2) And buy one, free one at Pizza Hut for takeaway/pickup. You get a free large pan pizza (choices: honey garlic/tuna delight/hawaiian lover’s) if you buy one cheesy bites pizza (costs $24.90). Call 222-6111. 😉
belacan, yeap yeap, it says so on the website. awu mahal banar. maybe makin banyak makanan? hehe donno lah. i’ve put asma on. 😀 keep em coming!
LOL, thanks War! 🙂 If ada lagi sound2 saja!
amy, bah baiktah.. heheh setahun hanya sekali~
I’m not friends with the Queen though.
I assume u have befriended with the future Queen. Do me a favor and ask her to send a private jet for me eh?
Better if u can come along and be my air hostess.
Be happy if i’m able to meet u that way~
but everyone is a friend of the queen!
BIG THANK YOU to you Maurina… this is really very helpful.. i’m gonna share this to all my friends and family..
You’re welcome. 🙂 Glad you found it useful!
maurie, just heard on the radio just now, holiday lodge is actually $10.90, with $1 to be donated to tabung anak2 yatim…
editted! 😀 thanks for the correction. salah tah tu websitenya atu.
This post should have public edit feature (like wiki.. if it has one.. :p) so you don’t have to it edit yourself.. 😀
Include brunei hotel larr.. Sungkai Buffet with over 20 choices of authentic food spreads at B$9.90nett for adults and B$5.50nett for children. Guests in a group of six people will only have to pay for five and the restaurant has prayer rooms for guests who wish to perform their Maghrib prayers before having their meals. Sounds great…haha
duol ulu, yea, that would actually be more convenient. WP don’t have the feature unfortunately. it’s ok lah, I don’t mind. Hehe.
nyum-nyum, thanks! keep em coming.
ooh you got Deli Nutreesh’s number.. haha.. great! pasal kawanku ku tanya lupa ah..
This post ROCKS!!! It should be essential reading for this holy month heheh! Three Thumbs Up!
how about Wywy? they have good choice too, everyday menunya tukar.
Charcoal?!sylurp! Allahumma Lakasumtu Wa`alarizkika`aktartu..
Muaz, yea! I called 113. Heheh. I’m not very patient obviously. 😛
AnakBrunei, THANKS! I’m very very glad that many find this useful. 😀
rsha, sure I don’t mind adding them. I don’t mind any restaurant really! Have any idea what the prices are?
Ulat, barijap. Sungkai aying liur.
Sahur Dimsum at Nyonya Restaurant @ 0.99cents per basket.
souljah, ur welcome! 😀
Gift, thanks for the information, keep them coming! 😀
wOw! Thank you very much for the infos! I should print this out for my ref hehehe, thanks maurina, cheers 🙂
🙂 no problem, just remember to check back once in a while because the list just keep on growing everyday!
i printed these out and distributed the lists to my collegues, i told them, “aku simpan the lists arah computer, kamu print sendiri, nda cukup paper ku” LOL they love ’em
hahah astahhhh, be print out lagi tu. hehehe they can always refer hereeeee. i’m not gonna take this down anytime soon. 🙂 save paper.
mMmMm.. which no. shall i pick today? *hehehehe*
heheheh numbur satu!
Ok with a $5 budget =P atu kalau arah numbur satu dpt minum air Suci sja tu *hahahaaha*
dui menapau di garai ganya tu
lol my collegues yang veteran atu mana durang mau kan surf2 internet ani, yang durang tau kana supply saja…
omg.. ada urg buat niat sungkai tempat comment box mu anie.. uwaaa… nda batal ni nda batal..
ohh takara 30% offf.. i waaanntttttt
do you mind if i copy paste this thing to my page?
hahaha belacan hahaha bah 10 sen sekaping. bisnes opportunity!
emma29, go right ahead! hahaha inda batal eh. 😛
Cheers maurina~! Received an email from a friend wit your list, then decided to post it but I din know where it was originated until I stumbled upon your site .. with more entries added!
So many places – ah … which one to go ah? Any good suggestions? Reviews?
Only one from my site for Andaman. 🙂 I do recommend charcoal though. I wanna go one of these days.
Maurina, this is so useful. Thanks so much. I only get to use it for a week, but STILL. 😛
Hazirah, no problem!
Thanks!! sanang th ku cari ni if kan makan dluar.. hehe
heheheh ur welcome NURUL! 🙂
I went to Brunei Hotel for sungkai, my first time ever, the food was surprisingly nice and simple. Cuisine on offer is chinese, there was the usual sambal and ulam-ulaman, rojak, hot and sour soup (very very yummy). The main course: steam rice, fried noodle, roasted chicken, beef rendang (I think – chinese style), potatoes n chicken, sausages in plum type sauce, sweet and sour fish and mixed veg). Finally dessert was bubur kacang merah (the best – not rich, very light), cakes and fruits. Those looking for simple, chinese, not over the top seasoned food should try it. The waitstaff was excellent, food refilled promptly. Atmosphere was nice, lots of families and also lots of non-muslim joining the sungkai.
Le Taj Sungkai Buffet @$12.80 if i’m not mistaken.. for reservations 2238996.
Thanks! Keep ’em coming!
Thank you Tibadak also for the review 🙂
Bucaneer Thai eatary and steakhouse
– 30% discount off its dishes and drinks.
*i have no idea where it is but heard its in KB. well, this helps KB people. but bandar can go there too heh! 😀
Wywy Restaurant (in Sengkurong & Lambak not sure in Tutong)
– $8 per person.
Seri Kandi Restaurant, Jalan Setia di-Raja.
– $11.90 for adults and half priced for children.
– choice of traditional and western foods.
rassh, I am only compiling list for Brunei Muara Area for now :). Would you be so kind however, to help me find all branches of Wywy’s phone number? 🙂 Thank you so much for your contribution!
Aneka Rasa, Kiulap:
Kids below 6: $5
Nice Delight Cafeteria @ Bunut
Tel: 2653222, 2650525
Sungkai Ramadhan Buffet Dunner “Special”
$5.00 per head
Seri Anjung Restaurant & Catering
@ Batu 1, Jln Tutong Tel: 2222776 / 8989766
$8.00 per person
IM DONE. add eh! 😀
anyway, eh i didnt know ive linked u, mustve been long time already. but anyway, HAPPY FASTING!
oh phone numbers?
ill get back to you if i found them. 😀
great!!!! going to Bandar this weekend for Berbuka Puasa for the first time in Brunei…… hope the food as good and as authentic as possible……. Looking for Bruneian’s fav. dishes…
Just another Johorean…….
Welcome to Brunei (in advance)! Hope you get to experience some great culinary delights bfrom our humble abode!
Rashh, thanks! Get back to me soon yea?
Tried Misato’s buffet and I must say I was not impressed. Foods were slow to refill and to be honest – not worth it. I wonder if others felt the same about their buffet.
i havent got them mau. 😦 sorry!
Cookie Monster, thank you for the review. Sounds like there is just some problem with organization. Hope they sort it out because with 40++ other restaurants, competition is definitely ON!
Rassh, that’s ok. I’ll try to find out tomorrow.
hye.. i have a question.. does KTM Thai seafood restaurant still exist? tried to call them bt it says “the no nada dlm simpanan”.. XD
KTM exists Nurul. Their food is quite good.
reallyy… d mna kn the restaurant?
Jerudong. Along Jalan Jerudong. Near Asma Hotel. 🙂 I agree with Cookie, its nyummie.
I am a newbie to your blog. All i can say, you have done a fantastic job for all the news & info! Kudos to Sungkai Buffet! 😉
there’s one more! Not forgotten, Taurean Cafe Gadong. 30% for all food
Baik jua ada blog ani dapat juaku reserve arah amanah Harith.
Just tried Deli Nutreesh and I must say for 10.90 … their grilled lamb chops are yummy!
elo..ada yg baru dh kh list for the buffet ani?i mean dis year punya 2008..thankz..salamm
sabarrr~ hehehe will try to compile ok. 🙂
salam,i like to go a new place and try their new food.Can u find me a new restaurant n good food and especially halal one,TQ
please refer to the new sungkai list here: https://maurina.wordpress.com/2009/08/25/sungkai-sahur-ramadhan-promotions-2009/
I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I believed this
submit was great. I don’t realize who you’re however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already.