Participated under BERSATU this year. I have never marched for the National Day haha. Last time I remember I babysat some kids and got in the paper. This year I marched and didn’t even get on TV. So if you want glamour don’t march, just babysit. Heheheh.
In fact only 1 photo had my face in it! In 2008 banyak kali ah!!! Hahaha. Thanks Husini Bakar. Did you photoshop my legs cause they look long-er. 😛
In other news, I think marching is very good for networking. And I think pom poms look very undignified for government workers above the age of 30. Hehe. That’s what I think.
That’s not the only thing I think about of course. I also think about:
- The fact that I was wearing a cap over my black tudong.
- The irony in the fact that I was wearing a windbreaker but there really was no wind to break.
- Thank God the sun wasn’t so hot/it was cloudy.
- HM looked very stern. Felt quite scared really. Maybe it’s the eyebags.
- Prince Jefri is back. Yeay! I hope they fren fren. Air dicincang takkan putus bah eh.
- Apparently Prince Malik owns Everton FC, which I ultimately think is a great investment.
- The organizers of the annual National Day celebration must be out of ideas.
- My mum’s rendang downstairs.
- My two batik handbags.
- Why my random thoughts eventually centers around me. I am so self centred.
- Why is the theme this year really simple? Well I like it but its very uncharacteristic of us. Hehe. Brunei is not exactly known for its simplicity. 0_0″
Well that’s pretty much it. I scold my students and deduct many marks for not having a conclusion when writing. Conclusion is, I enjoy marching.
4 thoughts on “Negaraku Brunei Darussalam”
I think the reason why it’s very simple this year is because it is very close to Maulidur Rasul.. to respect that, they don’t want the national day to be a hurray-hurray entertainment-based celebration kinda thing..
i hope it’s simple every year hehehe less pembaziran. after all simple doesnt mean ineffective.
Howdy! Quick question that’s completely off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4.
I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website
on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can’t wait
to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog
loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyways, superb site!