Participated under BERSATU this year. I have never marched for the National Day haha. Last time I remember I babysat some kids and got in the paper. This year I marched and didn’t even get on TV. So if you want glamour don’t march, just babysit. Heheheh.
In fact only 1 photo had my face in it! In 2008 banyak kali ah!!! Hahaha. Thanks Husini Bakar. Did you photoshop my legs cause they look long-er. 😛
In other news, I think marching is very good for networking. And I think pom poms look very undignified for government workers above the age of 30. Hehe. That’s what I think.
That’s not the only thing I think about of course. I also think about:
- The fact that I was wearing a cap over my black tudong.
- The irony in the fact that I was wearing a windbreaker but there really was no wind to break.
- Thank God the sun wasn’t so hot/it was cloudy.
- HM looked very stern. Felt quite scared really. Maybe it’s the eyebags.
- Prince Jefri is back. Yeay! I hope they fren fren. Air dicincang takkan putus bah eh.
- Apparently Prince Malik owns Everton FC, which I ultimately think is a great investment.
- The organizers of the annual National Day celebration must be out of ideas.
- My mum’s rendang downstairs.
- My two batik handbags.
- Why my random thoughts eventually centers around me. I am so self centred.
- Why is the theme this year really simple? Well I like it but its very uncharacteristic of us. Hehe. Brunei is not exactly known for its simplicity. 0_0″
Well that’s pretty much it. I scold my students and deduct many marks for not having a conclusion when writing. Conclusion is, I enjoy marching.