Finally I am back home! Many many travel stories to blog about. 😀 I also start work tomorrow so please bear with me while I upload photos, blog and all that jazz!
Blogs to look forward to:
- 28th April-2nd May: Ayutthaya, Thailand for social contribution activity and SIGA 2010.
- 3rd May: One night in Bangkok.
- 4-7th May: Very memorable time in Yangon, Myanmar. A city rating second only to Phnom Penh on the “interesting” scale.
- 7-9th May: SHOPPING CRAZY in the middle of the Red Shirt Mayhem in Bangkok.
- 9-10th May: One night in Miri and back to Brunei
I love travelling but after 4 hotels, many taxis, seafood, vegetables and two weeks of living out of a suitcase, it feels really great to be home. (Although, today over high tea in Seria, we sort of planned our next trip already…. 😛 We’ve got such wanderlust.)
Hello everyone! Hope you’ve been very good! In other news, I have to do IELTS!