I’ve just realised how easy it is to make my own homemade pizza. 😋😋
Happy Monday! Psyched to go back to work after a 6 day weekend (!!!). I’m definitely mentally ready thougha little bit sleepy hahaa. I foresee some jetlag happening for first few days 😂😂
Here is the pizza dough recipe I’ve adapted from fee recipes I saw online. Basically, it is a no knead recipe….if you have a Kenwood Chef mixer 😂😂.
- 1 kg bread flour
- 2 packets of instant yeast (I use Mauri-pan brand teehee #macammyname)
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 650ml lukewarm water
- Pour all the flour in a large container and create a well in the middle.
- Put all dry ingredients and the oil in the well.
- Add water to the well and mix little by little.
- When all water has been added, form a dough with your hands.
- Put in your Kenwood Chef mixer and knead using the hook attachment for 5-7 minutes on setting 3-5. Start with 3 and work to 5.
- Leave the dough to rise for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into pieces and flatten with rolling pin, then it’s ready to use!