“We all know sometimes life hates and troubles
Can make you wish you were born in another time and space
But you can bet your lifetimes that and twice it’s double
That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed”
One of the big advantages of being a blogger is that, you never lose track of where you’ve been. Sure, sometimes blogging takes up quite a bit of time, especially true with picture heavy posts. But here, in this space, you come, you blog, you reflect. I think having written posts to remind us of where we’ve succeeded and failed is a great thing to spend time on.
Here, are some of my favorites. 🙂 Have a great new years’ eve.
- Bangkok New Years’ Eve Bombing
- Bonnie and Clyde!
- Back to SHBIE and the continuation of my on and off headscarf affair.
- UNISSA announced.
- Brublogs launches
- UBD goes green and friendly with the environment
- Me getting old
- My first taste of being published in a magazine
- Gained too much weight caused by those damn Eggies in a Basket
- The resourceful retired, for a more lucrative use of his time
- Organically grown rice, a scythe, and a blogger equals, a blog post
- Start Observation
- New modem 🙂
- Last BlogSpeak article and the unfortunate end of my complicated affair with the BlogSpeak column
- I remember UBD allowance came out really really late around this time.
- Lost and found my phone
- Fell in love with Hairspray
- Awesome black magic exhibition at the ICC (Part I and Part II)
- EBay rocks. New battery.
- JadeSimian back in UBD!
- The Municipal Board Scandal
- Pocong incident
- Realised how much I love Ramadhan
- Started bellydancing and loved it! I will be back soon I promise!
- Britney performed at the VMAs. Did not dance.
- Started Facebooking
- Halaqah Muslimahs Pink Hijab Campaign
- Kristal FM Tunes and Trivia: Went on the radio and sang. Lost because of it.
- Talk of the Town: Wecan and their Excellent Service
- Lost the Simpur Bloggies, but am glad to be nominated. Though it would have been nicer if I won, you know, free phone and all that.
- Discovered new heights of procrastination, and true meaning of “last minute”