- On Saturday and Sunday, my blog stats drop by 30% to only 300+ unique visitors. I am obsessed with my statistics.
- I hate it when businesses add me on Facebook. You will be automatically ignored.
- I hate it when people add me up on Facebook and don’t put their profile picture on and don’t use their real name/name that I can recognize. Hello? How am I supposed to know who you are?
- I like the smell of cigars and always make it a point to buy one whenever I travel.
- I do not smoke ciggarettes cigarettes.
- I don’t like people who speak Malay with an English accent. It’s not cute.
- I really don’t like talking on the phone. I much prefer if you text. Best thing to do though, would be to email.
- My favorite day of the week is Thursday because that’s when I get to meet him. 🙂
- Ramadhan is my favorite month of the year because it’s quiet, peaceful and everyone is nice to one another.
- Syawal is, unfortunately, my least favorite month of the year because it’s extremely materialistic and many people have lost touch to the the real essence of forgiveness. I think everyone feels pressured to have new shoes, new clothes, beautiful houses, be happy, and makes everything so insincere. I find that people tend to be extra mean and judgemental during Syawal.
3 thoughts on “10 Random Things About Me”
I feel the exact same way as you with Syawal.. People HAVE so far lost the essence of forgiveness.. it’s as if they only “bersalam-salaman” because they’re “obliged” to.. and THEN, the next thing we know.. they’re talking bullshits about you behind your back..
Relatives visit one another and exhange juicy gossips..
haha yea rite… i rather stay at home den bedudun around.. will only go to close family openhouse and most close-frens invitation.. kn langgar2 malas eh…
over the years as we adapt to this ‘becoming fake n faker tradition’ (as u said ppl getting materialistic, fake salam-salaman n all) hehehe (i agree).. im getting less excited towards syawal as well… its been years i havent bought shoes specifically for raya…rather put on ‘working shoes’ bought some other time than ramadhan or raya sales. hhmmmm… mcm nada system lagi kn mbali ‘kasut raya, beg raya’ n such kan…
You hit the nail on the head with #3!