I do a yearly summary of what I do in the previous year every January and it’s like an important part of me being a blogger. But this year I’ve been putting it off cause I know I won’t have anything to write. I regret not blogging everything about my life in 2009. I had the most awesome time ever and so many things happened yet, I seem to have no proof cause I was such a bad blogger! So for some events, I’d have no link cause I didn’t have a blog post. 😦 But let’s try and see what I can do:
- AWESOME TIME IN KUALA LUMPUR!
- Volunteer job: Almost as soon as I came back from KL, was MC for the Second AUN Rectors Meeting.
- Did yoga. 😀 Why am I not doing yoga anymore? Oh yes I have no money. Ok will do yoga again when I have money.
- Oh it was the Great Brunei Blackout!
- Sad jealous me who wanted a Convocation Ceremony.
- Oh shit! My car won’t start!
- Brunei’s 25th National Day 🙂
- It was raining non-stop and many parts of Brunei was flooded.
- Obligatory post SSEAYP activity: Flag Lowering Ceremony
March-My Favorite Month of The Year!
- It was International Women’s Day and I was on BettyConfidential. 🙂
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEE!!! My convocation ceremony!!!
- Another surprise birthday party!
- It’s Earth Hour!
- I started working in UNISSA this month.
- The tale of the Ultimate Foodie Bloggers’ Recipe Book! Also here! (I met Bobby Chinn too!)
- Met the princess too!
- Beginning of my obsession with Sasbrownies.
- And also Ahad’s Burger!
- Also it’s Boyfriend’s birthday so took him for a KNK Excursion to Sumbiling Eco Village
- Sent car off to the workshop and fainted when I saw the bill.
- Went on another KNK Excursion to Ulu Temburong National Park this time.
- Gots myself new lappy toppy (LAPTOP)
- Disturbing behaviour in McDonalds
- Planted 600 trees in 30 minutes!
- Obama was in Egypt!
- Oh I believe my students in UNISSA finally presented their campy and funny horror comedy play. 😀
- I was in Thailand and Cambodia!
- Even more of My Great Malaysia Tour
- And more of MY GREAT MALAYSIA TOUR (Including the big demonstration in Masjid India!)
- And some more here too!!!
- BRIDEX ‘09: Toys and Boys in Uniform (My bestfriend got engaged the very same day and in my holidaze -it was the day after I came home from my Malaysia Tour, I forgot and went to Bridex instead. SOME FRIEND I AM!)
- Makeover by Naqiyyah Ishaaq
- My annual Ramadhan Sungkai Promotions List
- I gots myself new camera!
- My car can has new battery!
- Community work: Cleaning campaign at cute masjid in Kg Katimahar 😀
- Went to break fast and the nice Kg Pudak
- Hari Raya 🙂
- Sang Michael Jackson on the radio!!!
- Gory end to the lives of 3 teenagers
- SAY HELLO TO THE BOB!
- Mummy in the hospital for colon polyps
- Made kelupis at the HQ
- Went for a Halloween Singapore Trip. 😀
- Volunteer work: Was LO for ASEAN+3 Committee for Women Meeting 2009
- Homemade soy milk! So much easier to buy.
- Was selected for Japan-ASEAN Student Conference 2009 so went to JAPAN again! Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4.
- Fun on the beachhouse. 😀
- FUJI MARU WAS IN TOWN! (Will blog about this soon!)
- End of the fruit season
- Went to KK again! 😀 (Unblogged as of yet!)
- Rediscovering coffee
- The awesome BSB tour!