“Then the other owner came to us and said to one of us who actually gave a complaint on our behalf, saying “Kanyang dah parut atu..ahh?? Haram tu yang kamu makan ahh.. kuar kamu dari sini!! Haram kamu masuk kadaiku lagi!!”
WHOA! If this is true, then this must be one hell of a restaurant!
The owner had actually dared to say that in the face of their customers?! I’m surprised really. Shocked even! With 40++ other restaurants having Ramadhan Promotions, times are very tough and competitive. I’m just wondering why on earth would a restaurant owner say this.
I think a boycott is in order since. Perhaps not.
- They ignored the initial formal complaint
- Restaurant owner blew everything out of proportion
- Blatant disregard of customers’ rights (why would someone want to pay for something they didn’t even eat?)
- Extremely rude owner
- Extremely rude other owner
- Using the pure name of Islam and Ramadhan in filthy circumstances
- Sexist comments
- The ridiculity of the whole situation
*shakes head* Wow, if this is all true, REVEAL the name of the restaurant so others will not suffer the same fate. If not, and if you are a restaurant owner, THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT NOT TO DO.